Tuesday, July 26, 2005

At Last!

Hey Everyone!

We've finally gotten around to creating a family web log so that we can share photos and stories with you.

Eli Garrett Schantz

Eli is growing so fast! He's a big, little fella with an avid imagination. Sports are currently one of his biggest passions. He's willing and excited to try anything athletic. We're at the soccer field A LOT.

He's starting first grade this fall and is apparently ready (momma is not) to be there all day, eat lunch in the cafeteria, and ride the bus to and from school.

He's the best big brother that we could ever imagine and even though he's only been in that role for a short seven months, he's a natural and you'd think he'd been doing it his whole life.


Isaac Brennan Schantz (aka Gus)

Here's our little "old blue eyes". We're having such fun with new baby Isaac and are immensely enjoying his big blue eyes. Eli's eyes are as brown as pools of chocolate and Isaac's are as wide and blue as the ocean.
Discovering this new person that God has entrusted to our care is joy-filled. It is wondrous to see the way in which he's similar to his brother but also intriguing to see the ways in which he differs. One of the most noticeable differences is his big, giant chubby cheeks! We are astonished that he's able to hold that little face up.
We're excited to be able to keep those of you who are interested up-to-date about what all is going on here with us in this new way. We look forward to telling you everything!
We send our love...

1 comment:

Jochen Ertl said...

I LOVE the pics but you need more of Mr. E. I have misplaced the lego package - I was waiting until I could buy more twinkies so now I have to find it -0 sorry
Love
Oma