This series of pictures does not bode well for Gus' future
career path. If he starts having little baby-friends nicknamed
"Lefty" and "Fingers", I'm gonna worry.
He found the drawer that my hosiery is kept
in yesterday and spent most of the afternoon trotting
around in this pair of old panty hose. I'm thinking that
it's good to stock up on ammo now so that when they're
teenagers, I'll be able to influence their behavior
with a quick flick through the pages of my scrapbooks.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! (That's my evil-mother laugh.)
Stick em' up...
career path. If he starts having little baby-friends nicknamed
"Lefty" and "Fingers", I'm gonna worry.
He found the drawer that my hosiery is kept
in yesterday and spent most of the afternoon trotting
around in this pair of old panty hose. I'm thinking that
it's good to stock up on ammo now so that when they're
teenagers, I'll be able to influence their behavior
with a quick flick through the pages of my scrapbooks.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! (That's my evil-mother laugh.)
Stick em' up...





No comments:
Post a Comment