Friday, September 08, 2006

More Snapshots from a Country Reunion...


Foam Rockets!


Purty Cousins to Pack a Fella Around...

Uncle Gary and Aunt Sally's Party
is always REAL Ringer!

(Okay, so, sidestory...Eli is running around going
places, doing stuff and ducks in front of the horse-shoe pit
during a game which immediately launches at least
two or six, maybe all of my uncles into the
Standard Needler Horse-Shoe Safety Lecture.
Crack me up! Do you know HOW many times I heard
that growing up?

Anyways, so, he and I had a talk.
It went like this...
Me, "Hey Eli, why did they tell ya not to cross in front
of the pit?"
Eli, "Well, I guess because I might get hit."
Me, "Yeah, and what might ya get hit with?"
Eli, rolling eyes and stating with the "duh mom" tone,
"A horseshoe."
Me, "Yeah and what are they made of?"
Eli (more duh tone...hate that), "Uh...metal?"
Me, "Yeah, and what happens if you get
hit with a flying piece of metal?"
Eli, "I'd probably get knocked out?"
Me, "Yeah, so what should you do?"
Eli, "Stay away from the horshoe pit?"
Me, "Yeah..."

So, totally cool...I got to give the lecture!
Thanks for letting me tell that. :))


Leapin' Lizards!
Phillip's Buddy for the Afternoon


This is my Zoe-Bug slap telling me off because
she DID NOT want her picture taken.
Her mother, my baby sister, was trying to
get her to lighten up.
She had been playin' HARD all afternoon and
was a "grouchy pickle" as she likes to call
everyone else when they're cranky.
She's even cute mad.

No comments: