Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blessed Baptism

We had a great family focused weekend
with a Saturday night stay at
a local indoor water park.


Just the four of us together
for some dedicated fun time.

Ready to swim! Don't lose your admission bracelet!

ELECTRONIC BANKING Monopoly.
IT HAS CREDIT CARDS...whoa...


Our BEAUTIFUL boy as he begins
his journey of building his life
on the rock of Jesus Christ.

So Blessed!


Eli and Pastor Rennick...aren't they just handsome.


Eli and Pastor Samme Rousopoulos, his children's pastor.


Eli and Miss Mandy, one of the youth pastors.


Eli and one of the pretty youth girls,
Samantha, who just happens to be his cousin
Ashley's BEST friend.




Okay...what my heart feels when I look at these
next pictures and when I remember
those few moments
on that day...

No words can really express the depth of
that kind of complete joy!

Holy is the Lord God Almighty...

How profoundly thankful I am
to be this child's mother...that God saw
fit to bestow on me such a gift, I am
humbled.

I am
honored to have played a part in his birth
into this world and am
AWED to have witnessed
his birth into the spirit.

Mere words...honest words
but they don't even come close
to all my eyes saw and the
memories that filled my heart as I watched
him declare his salvation to the world
as Jesus did.

If you ever had a hand on our child,
ever said a prayer for him,
sang a song about Jesus to him,
taught him a Sunday School Lesson or a virtue,
if you took his baby hand and patted a bible,
provided him a Christian model,
loved him or cared for him,
or shown Jesus to him in anyway...

We thank you. Our joy is yours as well
and is only complete when we share it with you.

God is so good. He is FAITHFUL!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA, Eli!! What a great announcement and proclamation! I'm sure that the skies were brighter that day, and I probably wondered why until now. Good to hear from you with such great news...oh, and that you've got the whole MDO thing going, too.

Bob said...

Praise the Lord!!! You have many GREAT days ahead with Jesus Christ as your proclaimed Savior!!! It is not always going to be wonderful but, with Him, it wil ALWAYS be worth it!!!

Agape,

Bob

ElainetheFair said...

God BLess you Eli! You can depend on Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the rest of your life to always be with you and to guide you
as long as you keep in fellowship with Him. You are now in the Kingdom of God!!!! Praise the Lord. The Capertons.