
Okay...GOTTA tell you that even though it is not
my proudest moment as his mother...Eli tends to rush
when copying down his agenda notes at school...
I don't think I EVER laughed harder.
Our boy...our sweet, good, nine-year old boy...
MEANT to write down the instructions for dress
for last night's performance of Seussical The Musical.
What he actually wrote was a little different than,
"Wear a bright colored shirt and be there at 6:45pm."
I guess you could say that he got ALMOST all of the
critical components of the message...
my proudest moment as his mother...Eli tends to rush
when copying down his agenda notes at school...
I don't think I EVER laughed harder.
Our boy...our sweet, good, nine-year old boy...
MEANT to write down the instructions for dress
for last night's performance of Seussical The Musical.
What he actually wrote was a little different than,
"Wear a bright colored shirt and be there at 6:45pm."
I guess you could say that he got ALMOST all of the
critical components of the message...


No comments:
Post a Comment