Alright...we get them there and there's
two of them and two of us. They immediately do
this split and run move and head in different
directions onto the BIG kid playground.
There's more shots of my Darling Daredevil
cuz we were each chasing our own
and I had the camera.
two of them and two of us. They immediately do
this split and run move and head in different
directions onto the BIG kid playground.
There's more shots of my Darling Daredevil
cuz we were each chasing our own
and I had the camera.

Gus makes a bee-line for the ***gasp*** TORNADO SLIDE!
There's totally this rural version of an urban legend
where I grew up that a kid got his leg cut off going
down the tornado slide at Austin Park in my hometown.
Just IMAGINE my horror!
There's totally this rural version of an urban legend
where I grew up that a kid got his leg cut off going
down the tornado slide at Austin Park in my hometown.
Just IMAGINE my horror!

Well...obviously, he made it down with both legs
and at a pretty good clip which accounts for the breathless
grin on his fat face. You'll have to click to enlarge this
pic just so you can see the little adrenaline junkie's expression.

Down Bigfoot!

Does ANYBODY know what this dumb thing is?
We've dubbed it the "double-helix climby thing."
Through the tunnel...okay, I can handle that.

UGH! Way, WAY too brave for my comfort.
I managed to take pictures and yell simultaneously.
Aren't I talented?
I managed to take pictures and yell simultaneously.
Aren't I talented?

Pretty, pretty Park Princess prettily
plopped her little behind on BIGFOOT
and proceeded to fly down it at
the speed of light.

Okay...what's with the headfirst thing. I mean, come on.
Do they want us to stroke out on the playground?
Do they want us to stroke out on the playground?

AGAIN...she came down fast enough to
create a sonic boom...
create a sonic boom...




No comments:
Post a Comment