
Nothing about Vegas or its possibilities appeals to me
in ANY way...really. So, when the gals
of the book club voted this one in I was
rather glum. AFTER reading it,
I find myself wanting to see if I can count cards.
INTERESTING book...a card counter's nightmare.
Of course, when those MIT kids systematically
hit Vegas in the early 90's and eventually got
figured out, the casinos had to respond and now
make it virtually impossible to repeat the feat.
Anyways, talk about broadening your horizons...sheesh!
It's a great book for vacation...how's that?
in ANY way...really. So, when the gals
of the book club voted this one in I was
rather glum. AFTER reading it,
I find myself wanting to see if I can count cards.
INTERESTING book...a card counter's nightmare.
Of course, when those MIT kids systematically
hit Vegas in the early 90's and eventually got
figured out, the casinos had to respond and now
make it virtually impossible to repeat the feat.
Anyways, talk about broadening your horizons...sheesh!
It's a great book for vacation...how's that?


No comments:
Post a Comment