Friday, June 06, 2008

Nearly Dead Ned and his Nose

NEVER MIND the fact that I rank these first three pictures among
my favorites...I LOVE natural light and hate when I hafta turn
on the flash...BUT the back story here is that we've developed this
awful habit of photographing boo-boo's. I'm not sure how that
came about. It's a little weird, maybe even morbid but somehow it's
become our emotional band-aid. Have I told you that he
HATES...HATES real ones. I dunno why...he's alien
spawn...it MUST be his father's fault.

So, ANYWAYS, he's jumping on the bed last night with Eli repeatedly
telling him to stop and I guess he hopped a little too hard
and did a flying face-plant into the wall that the bed leans on.
Where WAS his mother you may ask which makes me wonder
if you've been talking with MY mother. The answer is that I was in
the next room turning over laundry or maybe down the street
at Lucky's tossing back a few. I don't really remember which.
(OKAY, LIKE, THAT'S TOTALLY A JOKE, MOM. I don't
go to bars and there's not one around here called Lucky's anyhow.)
OBVIOUSLY, he's fine...bruised but fine. Ya can't even see it
unless I turn on the dumb flash which I did in the last two pics...blech.

I'm gonna buy him a cape for next time perhaps that will solve the
aerodynamic problem he keeps having.







No comments: