
Well...he's back AND he LOVED it!
The theme of the camp was "Go Green" and
focused on cool science and stewardship of the earth.
He came back exhausted (12pm bedtime every night)
and bug bit (midnight swims and lots of hiking)
raving about finding geodes and eating hobo packets for dinner.
He had a ball! He's just as much in love with
camp as I was at that age. He's trying to get me
to let him go again in August...I'm pushing for next year.
The theme of the camp was "Go Green" and
focused on cool science and stewardship of the earth.
He came back exhausted (12pm bedtime every night)
and bug bit (midnight swims and lots of hiking)
raving about finding geodes and eating hobo packets for dinner.
He had a ball! He's just as much in love with
camp as I was at that age. He's trying to get me
to let him go again in August...I'm pushing for next year.

Green Goo

Yummy Hobo Packets!

Archery

Bullseye? Maybe?

Fun Games

Fun Worship

Family Group



No comments:
Post a Comment