Eli has been bit by the photography bug
and thanks to his classes with the
Summer Art Institute, has begun
to capture his experiences and memories
as he sees them. I'm thankful to be
able to witness his unique perspective on things.
Frankly, I'm impressed. He has an amazing eye
and a love of beautiful light. Below is
the shot from my perspective. His is
ever so much more interesting. He took more
time and more thought with his, I think.
It seems to me that you can tell he considered the
flower, the angles and the shot before he took it.
So cool...

Mother's Wildflower
by J Schantz
and thanks to his classes with the
Summer Art Institute, has begun
to capture his experiences and memories
as he sees them. I'm thankful to be
able to witness his unique perspective on things.
Frankly, I'm impressed. He has an amazing eye
and a love of beautiful light. Below is
the shot from my perspective. His is
ever so much more interesting. He took more
time and more thought with his, I think.
It seems to me that you can tell he considered the
flower, the angles and the shot before he took it.
So cool...

Mother's Wildflower
by J Schantz



No comments:
Post a Comment