
Okay so...we went and we're back
and OH MY GOODNESS, the stories there are
to blog about...just you wait...
Anyways, more to come but here's a pic of the
favorite coaster among The Schantzes...The Maverick.
Did I happen to mention that it was spontaneously
a "Needler Family Trip" minus only the Papaw who
is (I'm pretty sure) REALLY glad that he stayed home.
There are SO MANY stories to tell and not all of them pretty...
Here's a teaser to get you to check back in
the next couple of days when I get a chance to blog it all...
Warning...this is potty talk...
Okay, so...of our party of 13, 3 members,
not all small children had near brushes or hardcore run-ins
with poo in their pants...let's just say we nearly shut-down
the hotel pool...TWICE.
OH...and there was underage drinking involved...here's that pic.
Isaac, cash in hand buying everyone a round jell-o shots
(oh, stop, I'm kidding he was getting a popsicle).

and OH MY GOODNESS, the stories there are
to blog about...just you wait...
Anyways, more to come but here's a pic of the
favorite coaster among The Schantzes...The Maverick.
Did I happen to mention that it was spontaneously
a "Needler Family Trip" minus only the Papaw who
is (I'm pretty sure) REALLY glad that he stayed home.
There are SO MANY stories to tell and not all of them pretty...
Here's a teaser to get you to check back in
the next couple of days when I get a chance to blog it all...
Warning...this is potty talk...
Okay, so...of our party of 13, 3 members,
not all small children had near brushes or hardcore run-ins
with poo in their pants...let's just say we nearly shut-down
the hotel pool...TWICE.
OH...and there was underage drinking involved...here's that pic.
Isaac, cash in hand buying everyone a round jell-o shots
(oh, stop, I'm kidding he was getting a popsicle).


No comments:
Post a Comment