
The Lake Leading up to the trails...


Do you see the tree just left of center down
near the water's edge? We think that tree
has a wonderful story to tell. This spot
on the trail had fairy dust in the air, we felt,
and it seemed as if the old tree wanted to
tell us a tale of some grand adventure.

We stopped and talked with "Charlotte" for a while.
She was kind enough to let us take her picture.

I spied him down the trail standing in a shaft
of bright sunshine immersed in capturing a
particular shot...I was blown away
at the sight of a face I love SO MUCH
being lit in such a beautiful way...SO,
I HOLLERED at him to stand still and the
following is what I got...

We had to take these quick and so I started shooting
telling him that I wanted a picture of him in that
beam of sun...so he holds out his hand and closes his
eyes...and I get this picture...I promise, it is not posed by me.

Love this one...shows off his sunny disposition...
again taken fast and without direction...those are the best kind.

Love that face!






No comments:
Post a Comment