Okay so, after the big ER run last week, seemed
like everyone had colds and so I make some
really quite excellent chicken noodle soup
from scratch and it was yummy but
Zoe was over it by the second or third serving
and so here's the direct screamer quote I got on
Halloween Night after her dad had made
her eat soup before she could go trick or treating,
"I HATE your freakin, nasty soup Aunt Jeri!"
like everyone had colds and so I make some
really quite excellent chicken noodle soup
from scratch and it was yummy but
Zoe was over it by the second or third serving
and so here's the direct screamer quote I got on
Halloween Night after her dad had made
her eat soup before she could go trick or treating,
"I HATE your freakin, nasty soup Aunt Jeri!"

This is her main squeeze FrankenGus!

Here they are at the start of their evening of tricks and treats!



No comments:
Post a Comment