
So...I've been on this QUEST to find a
tree-topper that is a LIGHTED star...there's all
sorts of dumb ones out there but here's the closest
thing I could find this year. You'll hafta forgive
that it looks like we stole it from Superman's
Fortress of Solitude. You know, if you pull one of
the crystals out and put it in the Superman
player thingy then you can get a video
presentation of Jor-El, Superman's Father.
I reckon that'd be Marlon Brando and not
Glenn Ford...OH, go watch the movie!
My story is funny, trust me.
tree-topper that is a LIGHTED star...there's all
sorts of dumb ones out there but here's the closest
thing I could find this year. You'll hafta forgive
that it looks like we stole it from Superman's
Fortress of Solitude. You know, if you pull one of
the crystals out and put it in the Superman
player thingy then you can get a video
presentation of Jor-El, Superman's Father.
I reckon that'd be Marlon Brando and not
Glenn Ford...OH, go watch the movie!
My story is funny, trust me.


No comments:
Post a Comment