Monday, March 09, 2009

OH, yes, YES, I most certainly did...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what
she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



SO...my mother-in-law sends me this nice birthday card
with a nice little check and says, "send me a picture
of what you do with the money."

WELL...Jan, here's your picture. It is not absolute
proof that when I went for the pedicure that I
DESPERATELY needed with Isaac in tow, he picked
out his color, plopped his little feet up for the nail-tech
and got his done too.


He did not proceed for the next two to three days
to strip his socks and shoes off EVERY time we
encountered someone who had not seen his cool,
sparkly, "Shrek" green, still boy toes.
He does not still exclaim daily that he
wants to go to the "toe store" every day.


It is not my technology addicted husband and I who have
inadvertently spawned children who have their own
technological addiction issues.
Everyone say "sproutonline.com"





No comments: