This dog LOVES ME...
He doesn't care about food
or going out or chasing rabbits or swimming.
Nope, this dog is crazy.
All this dog wants is ME rubbing his belly
or tossing a ball, Frisbee, stick, anything...
OR he wants me and he wants us to RUN...
OR he wants to JUMP on me and put
his big doggie paws on my shoulders so
that we are eye to eye trapped
in a hairy dance.
I have loved several dogs in my lifetime...
Duffer, Porky (aka Perky), Barney
Ladd, Slapshot, Paige, Ripley and
Robey but I'm pretty sure that
I've not been this loved by a dog before...
He thinks that I'm better than cheese
or bones or chicken.
Go figure...still, unadulterated adoration
is nice in whatever form. I'll take it.
or going out or chasing rabbits or swimming.
Nope, this dog is crazy.
All this dog wants is ME rubbing his belly
or tossing a ball, Frisbee, stick, anything...
OR he wants me and he wants us to RUN...
OR he wants to JUMP on me and put
his big doggie paws on my shoulders so
that we are eye to eye trapped
in a hairy dance.
I have loved several dogs in my lifetime...
Duffer, Porky (aka Perky), Barney
Ladd, Slapshot, Paige, Ripley and
Robey but I'm pretty sure that
I've not been this loved by a dog before...
He thinks that I'm better than cheese
or bones or chicken.
Go figure...still, unadulterated adoration
is nice in whatever form. I'll take it.



2 comments:
Love him! So adorable...Goldens are my favorite!
Hey there Schantzes!! Now that's a good lookin' pooch! That's also why "life in the doghouse" is a tennable position for many of us menfolk.
Post a Comment