
Lord, help us (me). We're gonna try being more TV-less this summer.
Here's the deal...The TV is officially off Monday thru Thursday.
Exceptions (if needed)...illness, rainy days and out of town travel.
Friday is officially movie day. We will either watch, rent or
go see ONE. Saturdays, hmmmnnn...I dunno about Saturdays yet...
Sundays are free...watch or not, kids choice.
NOW...this is just the initial plan. I am expecting
to HAVE to tweak it to make it work BUT the goal is that
we will watch LESS TV this summer. We'll see if I've got what it
takes to stick to this plan. You may start your betting pools now.
I'm a little afraid...honestly...Lord, help us (me).
Here's the deal...The TV is officially off Monday thru Thursday.
Exceptions (if needed)...illness, rainy days and out of town travel.
Friday is officially movie day. We will either watch, rent or
go see ONE. Saturdays, hmmmnnn...I dunno about Saturdays yet...
Sundays are free...watch or not, kids choice.
NOW...this is just the initial plan. I am expecting
to HAVE to tweak it to make it work BUT the goal is that
we will watch LESS TV this summer. We'll see if I've got what it
takes to stick to this plan. You may start your betting pools now.
I'm a little afraid...honestly...Lord, help us (me).


2 comments:
Ha! I found your update on the MCK community. It was kind of funny to see someone I know IRL there.
Good luck with the TV thing. Ours has been (mostly) off for about a year now. We LOVE it. We started reading to the kids at night and realized we no longer watched TV. It was fun and so we've kept it (mostly) off. Love the movie idea.
GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I do think certain kinds of noises are toxic!!! Throwing this out for you though... you HAVE to go see Disney's new movie, "UP!!" It is AMAZING!!!! I cried and I laughed... mostly laughed! ;) It has a very good life message. So out with the tv, but please go see this movie!!! Excited about our new blogger too!!!! Hey Eli!!!
Post a Comment