
The kind of cool Matt wishes he was in High School.
I TOTALLY swiped this image from here...
(You guys...the funny/scary thing here is that ALL
of the "gear" in the geeky kid picture is
TOTALLY in my basement, as I type this.
I mean, he could, like, go make this outfit RIGHT NOW!)
I TOTALLY swiped this image from here...
(You guys...the funny/scary thing here is that ALL
of the "gear" in the geeky kid picture is
TOTALLY in my basement, as I type this.
I mean, he could, like, go make this outfit RIGHT NOW!)
Matt,
Happy Birthday Baby...and like the girls at the gym asked, yes,
it IS a BIG one ;)...40, WOW...thanks for the all life you've lived
so far but mostly I want you to know how grateful I am that you are
sharing your life with me. I, truly, look forward to witnessing each
new year as your birthday comes and then passes because everything
about you really does improve with age. You are more handsome,
more intelligent, more loving, more Godly, more EVERYTHING.
Your value to the world, the quality of who you've
become, the beauty in your sweet soul...it all increases.
God has truly kept his promise to finish the good work he
started in you. You are becoming one of his finest works of art
and I can't believe that you are mine. I'm am so blessed! I love you,
our boys, and our life we've built together.
They say the first 100 years are the hardest.
We'll get through the next 60 and then, baby, the 100 after that,
will be all cake. I can't wait! Oh, who am I kidding...it's all cake now.
Thanks for the cake baby!
it IS a BIG one ;)...40, WOW...thanks for the all life you've lived
so far but mostly I want you to know how grateful I am that you are
sharing your life with me. I, truly, look forward to witnessing each
new year as your birthday comes and then passes because everything
about you really does improve with age. You are more handsome,
more intelligent, more loving, more Godly, more EVERYTHING.
Your value to the world, the quality of who you've
become, the beauty in your sweet soul...it all increases.
God has truly kept his promise to finish the good work he
started in you. You are becoming one of his finest works of art
and I can't believe that you are mine. I'm am so blessed! I love you,
our boys, and our life we've built together.
They say the first 100 years are the hardest.
We'll get through the next 60 and then, baby, the 100 after that,
will be all cake. I can't wait! Oh, who am I kidding...it's all cake now.
Thanks for the cake baby!

Yours Always,



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!! I LOVE YA!!!!
Post a Comment