
"On a bad day, I have mood swings but on a good day,
I have the WHOLE mood playground." --Charles Rosenblum
"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around"
--Bill Waterson

I'm hormonal. I'm TOTALLY MAD at my hair. (We aren't talking.)
My house appears to have been on a drunken binge and now has
thrown up the contents of all her normally quiet closets and corners
into all open living spaces. I'm disorganized.
My to-do list is TOO long.
I'm running in circles...indecisive and unable to complete tasks.
I want ice cream...lots and lots and LOTS. I REALLY wish
it were socially acceptable for adults to have temper-tantrums.
I'm harboring one as we speak.
Sudden Psycho Mood Swing Alert...
My stupid, STUPID hair is really bugging me. I won't bore you with the
details but I read this quote and had this thought that it'd be fun
if our hair color were determined by our mood. I reckon mine would
be red a whole lot more often. Today, it'd be black,
smell bad and have snakes in it were it to reflect my mood.
ANY-FREAKIN'-WAYS...I feel like Nancy's (see below) ugly,
older sister today. At least, I don't have thick ankles or cankles,
as my sister, K, would say.
Okay...now I'm giggling...Lord help me, I'm bi-polar.

I have the WHOLE mood playground." --Charles Rosenblum
"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around"
--Bill Waterson

I'm hormonal. I'm TOTALLY MAD at my hair. (We aren't talking.)
My house appears to have been on a drunken binge and now has
thrown up the contents of all her normally quiet closets and corners
into all open living spaces. I'm disorganized.
My to-do list is TOO long.
I'm running in circles...indecisive and unable to complete tasks.
I want ice cream...lots and lots and LOTS. I REALLY wish
it were socially acceptable for adults to have temper-tantrums.
I'm harboring one as we speak.
Sudden Psycho Mood Swing Alert...
My stupid, STUPID hair is really bugging me. I won't bore you with the
details but I read this quote and had this thought that it'd be fun
if our hair color were determined by our mood. I reckon mine would
be red a whole lot more often. Today, it'd be black,
smell bad and have snakes in it were it to reflect my mood.
ANY-FREAKIN'-WAYS...I feel like Nancy's (see below) ugly,
older sister today. At least, I don't have thick ankles or cankles,
as my sister, K, would say.
Okay...now I'm giggling...Lord help me, I'm bi-polar.




4 comments:
Oh man! I feel ya! I just want to shut the bedroom door with a whole bunch of brownies, a movie and the biggest blanket I can find and escape from all the things I SHOULD be doing!!!
Hope you feel better soon...and start talking to your hair again...that can't be healthy!! LOL
TOO FUNNY! You crack me up! I thought I was the mental one in the family!!! LOL! Your hair... really? You have the most amazing head of hair I have ever seen! I LOVE it!! oh, and I love YOU!!! ;)
BTW... The picture of "Nancy" reminds me a lot of Uncle Ernie's Senior picture! Just saying...
Praying for reconciliation for you and your hair.(Is that blasphemous?)
Seriously, can I bring you a meal? I'd be happy to help anyway I can. I know those days. We had a WHOLE bunch of them last winter when Brenda (aka Mom #2) was in the hospital last winter.
In other word, I'm feelin' ya, girlfriend! I'll call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment