Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Polaroid Scan, I promise!


I can't help it...this picture just cracks my stuff up.
All I have to do is THINK about the expression on
Isaac's face in this picture and I laugh, HARD.

This is from last October at the dentist's office
after an annual where there were no cavities
hence the celebratory picture. I just got my
hands on this snazzy little shot since there's
now a new one hanging on the no cavity bulletin board
at Dr. Johnson's. Incidentally, we were on our way to the
soccer field with our clean teeth after this
which explains the attire but not the expression.

He TOTALLY looks just like someone is "getting"
his neck (or goomie as The Schantzes would call it)
but there's no one anywhere near him.
Maybe it was that sneaky Panda in the rear...

--just cracks me up...whew!

No comments: