I asked Matt how his 40th birthday was and he responded that the
one thought that had been on his mind for most of the big day
was "that" quote about Moses. I had never heard it before and
was sort of awed when he shared it. After 17+ years,
he's still the single most interesting person I've ever met.
Matt's borrowed quote...
"Moses lived 120 years. The first 40 years were spent with Moses
thinking he was a somebody. The next 40 years had Moses finding
out that he was really nothing. The last 40 years were spent learning
that God can make something out of nothing."
one thought that had been on his mind for most of the big day
was "that" quote about Moses. I had never heard it before and
was sort of awed when he shared it. After 17+ years,
he's still the single most interesting person I've ever met.
Matt's borrowed quote...
"Moses lived 120 years. The first 40 years were spent with Moses
thinking he was a somebody. The next 40 years had Moses finding
out that he was really nothing. The last 40 years were spent learning
that God can make something out of nothing."


No comments:
Post a Comment