Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cats & Dogs


Photography MOVES me lately much like music
sometimes does or used to do a lot more often.
I found these images today here & enjoyed them
so much that I had to share. I LOVE the light.
I LOVE the asymmetry in "Ginger's Chair".
Why do we notice so much more through a photograph
than we ever do with our very own eyes?
I HAD to go love on my dog after finding these.


2 comments:

Aaron said...

Not sure if I would have seen the beauty myself... but your heart comes out in your writing and I think I can feel it with you...

Thanks for sharing, as always ;^)

Bethany said...

Jeri, I just love your perspective on things. That's why I give you such a hard time when you go awol. :)

Seriously love those pictures. I'm not a cat person, but I think I could be when I look at that first photo.