Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How many calories does Twittering burn?



OH, how I wish sending Tweets did indeed burn calories!
Lots and LOTS of calories!

-Had a fun run on Twitter with several people
that I LOOOoooVVVVEEE this afternoon,
during a yummy lunch (which my kids
did not consider yummy so they requested
other fare which meant they had to wait
until their recently worked-out, calorie
depleted mother took in some protein).

SO...I ate. I tweeted. I laughed.
I nearly asphyxiated on black-bean quinoa salad.
I got called out on my tweet frequency
whereupon I readily confessed the hungry
state of my runts in the next room over,
felt like the bad mom I was and
quit tweeting to cook. Here's proof.


Veggie Burgers with apples & caramel, ya'll!
(I'm so Paula Deen.)


My poor, undernourished children...
Aren't they the very picture of brattiness deprivation?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Glad I could be of service :)

Bethany said...

Hee, hee. Love it.