
NO REALLY...
The title of this post is what he honest-to-goodness
said to me when I came downstairs (not two minutes
after he did...honest nana) except he adds
a little, "Ta-Da!" for flourish.
I'm torn between my pride at his intelligence in trying
to sell this behavior as an advanced mastery of a self-help
skill and my utter annoyance that he HAS CLIMBED to get
to the candy bucket's new hiding spot when I realize
that I'm being worked over.
The pictures have been entered into evidence to validate
the hammer of justice that came down swiftly with
a big, fat three-minute time out.
(He's ONLY two!)

Exhibit A: Empty Wrappers...
(Just look at how tidy that pile is!)
(Just look at how tidy that pile is!)

Exhibit B: Caught red handed with a red one.
AND a huge wad of something in his mouth!
(See his wee, little face...he's SO remorseful.)
AND a huge wad of something in his mouth!
(See his wee, little face...he's SO remorseful.)

Exhibit C: A Full Confession...orange, I think.
(Well, it wasn't like it was right before bed or anything.
If your gonna have to deal with a sugar rush
it might as well be first thing in the morning. That way
they'll crash in time for the afternoon nap!)
(Well, it wasn't like it was right before bed or anything.
If your gonna have to deal with a sugar rush
it might as well be first thing in the morning. That way
they'll crash in time for the afternoon nap!)


No comments:
Post a Comment