We had a crazy good day the other day.
Beautiful weather, surprise guests that we love
ever so much, Julie and Sally. They called to say
that they were in town and we made plans for
lunch and I thought, "I should call Lisa...she'd
want to see em'. Shucks, she's at work. Dang."
SO, Julie and Sally and Isaac and I are at lunch
(guess where, Red Robin, of course) and
Lisa calls me and says, "Hey, how's Red Robin
I think I'm gonna go there." And I says...
"Well, huh, I'm in here and you're NEVER
gonna guess who I'm with!" And Lisa says..."Who?"
And I says..."You'll have to just come in and see."
And funny enough we all end up at lunch
together anyhow. Fun!
Afterwards, we get all the kids off the bus
and decide to hang out in the back yard it was so pretty.
The boys had gotten these kites at Easter so we did that
and they tossed a football around and
the big boys rode bikes and scooters and such while
we visited with one of our FAVORITE cousins
who managed to duck all the photographs.
Beautiful weather, surprise guests that we love
ever so much, Julie and Sally. They called to say
that they were in town and we made plans for
lunch and I thought, "I should call Lisa...she'd
want to see em'. Shucks, she's at work. Dang."
SO, Julie and Sally and Isaac and I are at lunch
(guess where, Red Robin, of course) and
Lisa calls me and says, "Hey, how's Red Robin
I think I'm gonna go there." And I says...
"Well, huh, I'm in here and you're NEVER
gonna guess who I'm with!" And Lisa says..."Who?"
And I says..."You'll have to just come in and see."
And funny enough we all end up at lunch
together anyhow. Fun!
Afterwards, we get all the kids off the bus
and decide to hang out in the back yard it was so pretty.
The boys had gotten these kites at Easter so we did that
and they tossed a football around and
the big boys rode bikes and scooters and such while
we visited with one of our FAVORITE cousins
who managed to duck all the photographs.

Uh, whadda you lookin' at?
Haven't you ever seen a kite before?
Haven't you ever seen a kite before?

Zoe's Rainbow on a string. She was totally into it.
She didn't want ANY help. She didn't want to
share. She was enthralled flying her kite which
we said was JUST like a rainbow on a string.
I think that this was absolutely the longest that I EVER
saw her stand still. She about had roots!

She was an expert after a bit. She'd pull it in and let
it out. Just don't try to help AT ALL!

The crazy kite that no one could really get up
for very long and then when SHE did catch some
air, the flight was fast and dramatic and met
earth real fast. We decided that it MUST be a girl kite.
We'll have to try again, next time, with this one.

This LAZY kite flyer deleted pictures off of my
camera claiming that she had a double chin and looked
fat. AS IF...she's maybe a 120 pounds soaking wet.
She managed quite well to tan and fly a kite at the same time.
She probably got bugs in her hair to go with her
knock-off Dolce and Gabbana shades or are they real?
camera claiming that she had a double chin and looked
fat. AS IF...she's maybe a 120 pounds soaking wet.
She managed quite well to tan and fly a kite at the same time.
She probably got bugs in her hair to go with her
knock-off Dolce and Gabbana shades or are they real?


No comments:
Post a Comment