Friday, April 18, 2008

God Can Do ANYTHING, right?



Isaac is on a roll this week...here's our conversation...

Isaac: "Uh, oh...oh, no...momma I boked my swinky."

Me: ***inhaling to begin to respond***

Isaac: "Momma, God can do anything, wight?"

Me: ***picking up broken slinky bits and
mistakenly thinking that we were on to a new subject and
thinking that we must be doing a bang-up job
at Sunday School cuz my three-year old is
developing some pretty cool catechism***

"Yes, Isaac. God can do ANYTHING!"

Isaac: "Whell, den. I want God to go to the go-cery store
and buy me a new swinky, RIGHT NOW!"

Now tell me how I'm supposed to approach that kind
of theology. The best I could come up with was that
we aren't God's boss. Does anyone think that'll work?

stinker...

OH...NOT TO MENTION that
He asked me today where he came from...

I offered him a popsicle.
Redirection and Bribery...my friends, redirection and bribery...

No comments: