Back when I was a kid and my cousins and I
still had LARGE Easter Egg Hunts out
at my Grandma and Grandpa Needler's Farm,
sometimes come May or June, we'd find
a beautiful, late, and smelly egg that
had been missed from Easter. It was
always such fun, I'm not sure why, to
find those...for some unfathomable reason
it was like a treasure. I guess because it was
unexpected and did I mention SMELLY?
Of course, we only hunted real, dyed eggs then
which accounts for the STINKY, SMELLY part.
Anyways...found these Easter pictures the other
day that I had forgotten about. It was a similar
experience except for the stinky part....
still had LARGE Easter Egg Hunts out
at my Grandma and Grandpa Needler's Farm,
sometimes come May or June, we'd find
a beautiful, late, and smelly egg that
had been missed from Easter. It was
always such fun, I'm not sure why, to
find those...for some unfathomable reason
it was like a treasure. I guess because it was
unexpected and did I mention SMELLY?
Of course, we only hunted real, dyed eggs then
which accounts for the STINKY, SMELLY part.
Anyways...found these Easter pictures the other
day that I had forgotten about. It was a similar
experience except for the stinky part....





The rest of these are of Eli
on the Easter Praise Team. It's so
great to watch him lead others in
worship and much more meaningful
than the Sudoku game in his Easter Basket,
which he also enjoyed. OH...but what
really surprised him and brought him GREAT
joy was the presence of his friend Mykenna
from school. She's currently his best gal pal
and a sweet, sweet young lady. He's got good taste!
You can TOTALLY see just how much it meant to
him to have her there in his sweet, shiny face. :)
on the Easter Praise Team. It's so
great to watch him lead others in
worship and much more meaningful
than the Sudoku game in his Easter Basket,
which he also enjoyed. OH...but what
really surprised him and brought him GREAT
joy was the presence of his friend Mykenna
from school. She's currently his best gal pal
and a sweet, sweet young lady. He's got good taste!
You can TOTALLY see just how much it meant to
him to have her there in his sweet, shiny face. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment