So, it's Spring Break and Eli FINALLY decides
to part with his birthday money and spend
it on his new bike. Thanks to all who
contributed to the wad of birthday cash
(his favorite present) so that he could shop.
to part with his birthday money and spend
it on his new bike. Thanks to all who
contributed to the wad of birthday cash
(his favorite present) so that he could shop.

A boy and his Diamondback...





WELL...it is a 21 speed and dad HAD to adjust gears.
This is Eli's first bike with gears and Matt couldn't
resist the "old-timer" lecture about HOW HE
was in HIGH-SCHOOL before HE HAD a 10 speed...
yada, yada, yada...get off my bike dad and let me ride!
This is Eli's first bike with gears and Matt couldn't
resist the "old-timer" lecture about HOW HE
was in HIGH-SCHOOL before HE HAD a 10 speed...
yada, yada, yada...get off my bike dad and let me ride!

AND...he's off!

Okay...there's several things here...
FIRST, he's not hurt. That's the first thing I checked.
SECOND, why, oh why, are girls the ones with the dropped
cross bars? Somebody tell me!
Eli has now fondly dubbed his cross bar the "crotch bar".
THIRDLY, the child laid in the ROAD and rolled around
holding his, pardon me, BALLS (well, what do you want me to say?)
for half an hour. SERIOUSLY...It CAN'T hurt that bad...
He was giggling the whole time, especially after
I told him that instead of mud bustin' he's just been
ball bustin'. :) WHAT? Again, what term do you prefer?
FOURTH, he had more than fair warning that I had my camera
and that if he continued to lay in the road I was TOTALLY
gonna take pictures of him for posterity and future ammo.
Don't think I won't use them!
FIRST, he's not hurt. That's the first thing I checked.
SECOND, why, oh why, are girls the ones with the dropped
cross bars? Somebody tell me!
Eli has now fondly dubbed his cross bar the "crotch bar".
THIRDLY, the child laid in the ROAD and rolled around
holding his, pardon me, BALLS (well, what do you want me to say?)
for half an hour. SERIOUSLY...It CAN'T hurt that bad...
He was giggling the whole time, especially after
I told him that instead of mud bustin' he's just been
ball bustin'. :) WHAT? Again, what term do you prefer?
FOURTH, he had more than fair warning that I had my camera
and that if he continued to lay in the road I was TOTALLY
gonna take pictures of him for posterity and future ammo.
Don't think I won't use them!

Isaac's first big-boy bike courtesy of bubby.
Dang hand-me-downs! WHATEVER,
It's like new as Eli outgrew it in a single season.
He's a little intimidated by the bike, go figure,
nothing else slows him down. He spent more time
on Matt's old skate board this evening...just wait
until I get those posted!
Dang hand-me-downs! WHATEVER,
It's like new as Eli outgrew it in a single season.
He's a little intimidated by the bike, go figure,
nothing else slows him down. He spent more time
on Matt's old skate board this evening...just wait
until I get those posted!




No comments:
Post a Comment