
Chances are IF you come to visit us and
it involves a meal THEN our children
(with our ardent support) will suggest that
we go to our new FAVORITE place, Red Robin.
It doesn't matter that they (Eli and Isaac)
spend a good deal of time in the backseat
arguing over the name of the classy burger joint...
(Issac likes to drive his brother nuts by
insisting repeatedly that the name is really BLUE Robin.
I CAN'T tell just how much this irritates Eli or how
MUCH fun Isaac TRULY, truly has goading Eli or
JUST HOW MUCH listening to them argue over it
kills my brain cells but anway, I digress)
They both LOVE it. I think it has something
to do with the BOTTOMLESS steak fries.
For me, it's a lot to do with the Chicken Whiskey River Wrap
and the fact that I don't usually have to listen to their little
yappers as they're stuffing them with fries.
NO, IT'S NOT HEALTHY (sooo Yummy) BUT
I have my copy of "The Sneaky Chef"
which is another blog entry and
I'm dutifully sprinkling wheat germ on EVERYTHING!
it involves a meal THEN our children
(with our ardent support) will suggest that
we go to our new FAVORITE place, Red Robin.
It doesn't matter that they (Eli and Isaac)
spend a good deal of time in the backseat
arguing over the name of the classy burger joint...
(Issac likes to drive his brother nuts by
insisting repeatedly that the name is really BLUE Robin.
I CAN'T tell just how much this irritates Eli or how
MUCH fun Isaac TRULY, truly has goading Eli or
JUST HOW MUCH listening to them argue over it
kills my brain cells but anway, I digress)
They both LOVE it. I think it has something
to do with the BOTTOMLESS steak fries.
For me, it's a lot to do with the Chicken Whiskey River Wrap
and the fact that I don't usually have to listen to their little
yappers as they're stuffing them with fries.
NO, IT'S NOT HEALTHY (sooo Yummy) BUT
I have my copy of "The Sneaky Chef"
which is another blog entry and
I'm dutifully sprinkling wheat germ on EVERYTHING!


No comments:
Post a Comment