Matt and I have a common childhood experience from
when we were growing up...
Saturday Mornings = Giant, Mixing-Bowl Sized Bowls of Cereal
AND
Cartoons in our Jammies until Noon-ish
It's a tradition that we proudly continue with
our boys and one that they enjoy even if
the junkiest cereal that I'll buy is
Fruit Loops...BUT, TODAY
my sugar junkies were ALL smiles
cuz Momma bought cereal straws!
when we were growing up...
Saturday Mornings = Giant, Mixing-Bowl Sized Bowls of Cereal
AND
Cartoons in our Jammies until Noon-ish
It's a tradition that we proudly continue with
our boys and one that they enjoy even if
the junkiest cereal that I'll buy is
Fruit Loops...BUT, TODAY
my sugar junkies were ALL smiles
cuz Momma bought cereal straws!


OF COURSE, Isaac is the one that figures out first
that you can blow bubbles out as well as suck milk up.
Yes, INDEED, that's my boy.
that you can blow bubbles out as well as suck milk up.
Yes, INDEED, that's my boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment