
I WANTED to take a picture of the hysterical way that
Isaac eats Oreos like a toddler-sized Pez dispenser operating
backwards (You'd have to see it to understand) BUT he decided
that we needed to take a picture of the fat lip he
received after colliding with his brother's large, hard
head which was why we were eating popsicles and then
cookies (HEY, you can't put an Incredibles band-aid on a fat lip)
in the first place. I figure he wants all the sympathy
he can get. THEN, he begs for me to take a picture of the top
of his curly head. I dunno why but we were
still on the mend post trauma so I obliged.
Isaac eats Oreos like a toddler-sized Pez dispenser operating
backwards (You'd have to see it to understand) BUT he decided
that we needed to take a picture of the fat lip he
received after colliding with his brother's large, hard
head which was why we were eating popsicles and then
cookies (HEY, you can't put an Incredibles band-aid on a fat lip)
in the first place. I figure he wants all the sympathy
he can get. THEN, he begs for me to take a picture of the top
of his curly head. I dunno why but we were
still on the mend post trauma so I obliged.


No comments:
Post a Comment