
SO, TODAY was "All-Star Sports Camp" after
yesterdays "Cowboy Camp" (pictures to be posted)
and Zoe accompanied us to Soccer.
yesterdays "Cowboy Camp" (pictures to be posted)
and Zoe accompanied us to Soccer.

They did GREAT with Nana, Paw, Aunt J and Eli
watching lovingly from the stands. We were
afraid that they'd fuss or not listen to Coach Heather
if they were together but they did a really good job.
watching lovingly from the stands. We were
afraid that they'd fuss or not listen to Coach Heather
if they were together but they did a really good job.

Our other Soccer Star, Zoe Layne.
She especially loved shooting into the goal!
See below her reaction when she "scored".
She especially loved shooting into the goal!
See below her reaction when she "scored".

I wasn't quick enough to catch the jump up
which was joined by her loud, "WHOO-HOO!
i SCORED! Nana, did you see me?" But
I got the downside of the jump with her
hair still in the air and I love that.
which was joined by her loud, "WHOO-HOO!
i SCORED! Nana, did you see me?" But
I got the downside of the jump with her
hair still in the air and I love that.

Here she is still celebrating...with a "YEAH!"
One of the coolest things about Zoe is that she's VERY
self-affirming unlike a lot of little girls.
I love her.
My baby boy waited patiently while his cousin
had the limelight and some well deserved glory.
One of the coolest things about Zoe is that she's VERY
self-affirming unlike a lot of little girls.
I love her.
My baby boy waited patiently while his cousin
had the limelight and some well deserved glory.





No comments:
Post a Comment