Isaac's big excitement this week was that HE
was selected to bring home his class's special
friend Mr. Ted E. Bear. So, we had a house
guest this week. He went where we went and
ate and slept and rode in the car with us.
He was Isaac's constant companion except for the
one night when we all ended up playing musical
beds and Daddy ended up sleeping with Ted E. in
Eli's bed (or was it Isaac's...I can't remember).
Ted E. matches Isaac's blue eyes EXACTLY so
I couldn't resist the photo series below.
Sorry...you'll just HAVE to cut me some slack...
was selected to bring home his class's special
friend Mr. Ted E. Bear. So, we had a house
guest this week. He went where we went and
ate and slept and rode in the car with us.
He was Isaac's constant companion except for the
one night when we all ended up playing musical
beds and Daddy ended up sleeping with Ted E. in
Eli's bed (or was it Isaac's...I can't remember).
Ted E. matches Isaac's blue eyes EXACTLY so
I couldn't resist the photo series below.
Sorry...you'll just HAVE to cut me some slack...






No comments:
Post a Comment