
We are (read I am) admittedly addicted to
Whole Foods Chunky Flaxseed Granola...SERIOUSLY addicted.
I need it to function.
It is currently in the same category as air and water.
I am DESPERATE...DESPERATE
for the nutritional information
on this product and if you can find it,
I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY.
Now, if you're one of those who may argue (I will smack you) that
if my darling chunky flaxseed granola is indeed
in the same category as air and water then why does the
nutritional information matter, really? After your smack, I would
respond with much emotion that it is because of my current
obsessive commitment (and I don't like talking about this)
to tracking every single, stinkin', freakin'
calorie that I put into my stinkin' body.
(sigh...because 3500 calories equals a pound...
sigh...and if you burn 3500 calories then you lose
a pound and the ONLY way to make SURE that
the loss happens is to...sigh...track what goes in (food)
and what your output is (exercise)...sigh...
OH...AND DO NOT attempt to lecture me about this
currently necessary habit OR tell me to relax. This
is the way that I've lost 50 pounds (30 to go). It's what's
works for me. Controlled healthy eating and
freakishly intense (that's another post) exercise. If
you're interested in an easy way to track checkout
fitday.com, I recommend it.)
I NEED the nutritional info on my granola...pluh-leeeese.
YES...I've already tried to get it myself. I really have.
Do you want the money or not? I'm so not kidding...
Whole Foods Chunky Flaxseed Granola...SERIOUSLY addicted.
I need it to function.
It is currently in the same category as air and water.
I am DESPERATE...DESPERATE
for the nutritional information
on this product and if you can find it,
I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY.
Now, if you're one of those who may argue (I will smack you) that
if my darling chunky flaxseed granola is indeed
in the same category as air and water then why does the
nutritional information matter, really? After your smack, I would
respond with much emotion that it is because of my current
obsessive commitment (and I don't like talking about this)
to tracking every single, stinkin', freakin'
calorie that I put into my stinkin' body.
(sigh...because 3500 calories equals a pound...
sigh...and if you burn 3500 calories then you lose
a pound and the ONLY way to make SURE that
the loss happens is to...sigh...track what goes in (food)
and what your output is (exercise)...sigh...
OH...AND DO NOT attempt to lecture me about this
currently necessary habit OR tell me to relax. This
is the way that I've lost 50 pounds (30 to go). It's what's
works for me. Controlled healthy eating and
freakishly intense (that's another post) exercise. If
you're interested in an easy way to track checkout
fitday.com, I recommend it.)
I NEED the nutritional info on my granola...pluh-leeeese.
YES...I've already tried to get it myself. I really have.
Do you want the money or not? I'm so not kidding...


1 comment:
TOTALLY got it and it didn't cost me one red cent! Ha...GO me! I totally had to accost the bakery manager at Whole Foods but still...
Post a Comment