Monday, May 18, 2009

Flower Garden...

The best place to seek God is in a garden.
You can dig for him there.

~George Bernard Shaw

Explain, staying in to blog when you have this
outside...forgive the overexposed shots...too
much light. I sorely need a macro lens (sigh).
I'll have to get outside in "beautiful" light.
These were shot at mid-day. Perhaps my ISO was too high.
Anyways...I like the sun on the trailing petunias.
They look like velvet. There's at least two shots
that I'm reasonably happy with
but you'll have to guess at those. I like the one of
Ripley's headstone. She always loved lying in shady
spots by hostas. We miss her.
Robey, on the other hand, is a flower SMELLER and
if it suits his big, wet, sniffy, boy-dog nose, he's a taster.
He reaks havoc in the dang basil.
Here's stab one at documenting our flower garden this year..
Who knew green thumbs sprouted curly-headed, blue-eyed boys....

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, I love smile box! So cute!