Friday, June 12, 2009

180 degrees


I'm SO glad that yesterday is over.
I mean, I'm still mad at my hair but
the black cloud that had been hovering
over my head raining down a
torrent of black and gloomy emotions
has moved on. I know the mood swing thing is
SO stereotypically GIRL but it's legit.
Lunacy inducing hormones are no joke.

Here's my surefire cure (warning...you're not gonna like it).
But I've tested it over and over and it works
for me EVERY time. I've had the blessing
of three great workouts in the last 24 hours
(one strength class and two bootcamps).
I hafta DRAG myself there. FORCE my body
through the workout. At first, I usually, want
to either cry or vomit...sometimes both.
BUT
Afterwards...I feel like Supergirl
which just happens to be my
jam at the moment.

Supergirl - Saving Jane

What are you working out to?
What songs make your adrenaline FLOW?

I also REALLY like Shinedown - Second Chance
right now. I'll be sick of both of them

next week so if you've got any good
ones, please pass them along. Thanks!

Oh, yeah...and I hate pink. Blech...
Can't believe I typed a whole stinkin' post in pink.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I agree it totally stinks while you're doing it (which is why I don't), but a good work out will kick the crap out of those moody days. Not that I ever have them of course. *wink, wink*