
My brother, "Wah, my invisibooboo
hurts so bad.
hurts so bad.
I need to go to the hospital."

You don't know what an invisabooboo is?
What, WHAT? I can't believe YOU,
not knowing what it is!(sigh)
Okay, I'll tell you...It is the place
you needlesly put a band-aid on your kid even
though there is nothing there.
It works for a 4 year-old baby brother.
Does it work for a 10 year-old? UH,no.
(Momma here...it sure USED to Eli.;))

You don't know what an invisabooboo is?
What, WHAT? I can't believe YOU,
not knowing what it is!(sigh)
Okay, I'll tell you...It is the place
you needlesly put a band-aid on your kid even
though there is nothing there.
It works for a 4 year-old baby brother.
Does it work for a 10 year-old? UH,no.
(Momma here...it sure USED to Eli.;))

Invisibooboo on Crack

Invisibooboo SASS

Invisibooboo INSANITY!

Invisibooboo breakfast...


2 comments:
Y'all had way too much fun on this post! (Too much fun WITHOUT ME, that is.)
~~Matt/Dad
Really Gus don't let momma do that to you.
Post a Comment