Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Essentially Food Porn


New Food Blog I'm following...
I can't understand a SINGLE WORD
of what is written. I go there for the pictures.
It's essentially food porn. It's true.
I read a review of this foodie blog somewhere
and that's what they called it. I agree.
It doesn't help my cause to look at
pictures like this. Dang...I want chocolate.
Check it out here.

2 comments:

Leonor de Sousa Bastos said...

Hi!

I've just found your blog and I would like to thank you for your kind words about flagrantedelicia.com!!

If you're interested you can browse the english version at: http://www.flagrantedelicia.com/en/

Warm regards,

Leonor

Aaron said...

Have you read Farenheit 451? It is a futuristic story where the food stores are so limited that they eat something that is grey and tastes like ash. They have "porn" theaters where all they show are scenes with people eating food... of course the food is fake, but with special effects it looks real and people consider it shameful to watch.