
AND apparently they speak English...
AND GOSH, they even told me of their website
that's in, get this, ENGLISH! Do you believe it?
Now, I can read how to make the food
I've been visually stalking.
Food lust...dangerous stuff! CHECK IT OUT HERE!
The NY Times Article that I read and referred to
in my initial "Essentially Food Porn" post
can be viewed here.
Thanks Leonor for your kind comment and
for doing stuff in English and for
the cite for The Times!
(folks if she cooks it and photographs it,
I'm gonna be soooo jealous!)
AND GOSH, they even told me of their website
that's in, get this, ENGLISH! Do you believe it?
Now, I can read how to make the food
I've been visually stalking.
Food lust...dangerous stuff! CHECK IT OUT HERE!
The NY Times Article that I read and referred to
in my initial "Essentially Food Porn" post
can be viewed here.
Thanks Leonor for your kind comment and
for doing stuff in English and for
the cite for The Times!
(folks if she cooks it and photographs it,
I'm gonna be soooo jealous!)



No comments:
Post a Comment