Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eli Thinking...


SO...Eli, it's time for your first Top 5.
What are your 5 FAVORITE songs, right now?
Tell us the name of the song, the artist, why you
like the song, and how it makes you feel. GO!

  1. Coldplay-Viva La Vida
    (is that how you spell it?)
    I like it beacause it is very relaxing and
    it has a
    amazing combination of instruments.

  2. Anything Journey.
    Stop laughing! I know
    it's old
    (like stuff my mom used to listen to).
    It's energizing and fun to sing along with.

  3. All American Rejects-The Future Has Arrived.
    HELP ME! I can't find this song
    anywhere where I can download
    it but it is awesome with a great guitar
    solo in it!

  4. Ashley singing. --Just makes
    me laugh EVERY time!

  5. Kimya Dawson-Alphabutt,
    the best funny song ever!
    (Here are the lyrics...)


    A
    is for apple

    B is for butt
    C is for catbutt
    D is for doo doo
    E is for elephant doo doo
    F is for fart
    G is for gorilla fart
    H is for huge gorilla fart
    I is for eyeball
    J is for jammies
    K is for kid fart
    L is for loud and long farts
    M is for monkey butt
    N is for saying good night to
    Niko at nap time

    O is for Uh-Oh!
    P is for panda peeing and pooping
    in her potty

    while papa plays peek a boo
    Q is for Q-Bert
    R is for robotic monkey who's going
    to take over the world
    S is for stinky
    T is for turd
    U is for uh-oh
    V is for flying V
    W is for wee wee
    X is for exactomundo
    Y
    is for yuckie and yummy and you

    and Z is for farts that smell like the zoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eli love your fav songs,:) Ur so cool.