
TOTALLY made Audrey's Guacamole for dinner with Taco Salad.
OHMIGOSH...it's good!
I had to tweak a smidge as I didn't have
everything called for in the recipe.
SO...I added onion, serrano peppers (no seeds),
fresh cilantro from our garden, 1/2 clove of fresh red garlic,
and THE SPECIAL SECRET INGREDIENTS.
OH...and we used the myzithra cheese instead
of ANOTHER SECRET CHEESE.
I would've used cotija like Audrey had suggested
when we talked recipes at the picnic but it was a
special-order cheese. The myzithra was great!
Happy, HAPPY tummies!
UPDATE...SO I did have Audrey's Guacamole Recipe
posted in a smilebox then she informed me that it
was her sUpASECRET recipe. So, if you didn't get
it last night while it was up for a few hours you
TOTALLY missed out BUT take heart!
You may be able to buy it at a Farmer's Market
near you someday!
I'll never tell the ingredients (Well, at least not again).
I'm, now, sworn to secrecy...it's a blood pact!


No comments:
Post a Comment