
Yesterday, I was listening to the news and
this is what I heard:
Today, 40 years ago, We landed on the moon
and today The International Space Station reports
that their toilet is clogged.
I think it is FUNNY but I also think that's weird.
I mean, NASA is full of smart people engineers
and rocket scientist and they can't figure out
how to make sure the toilet doesn't get clogged.


Happy 40th anniversary Apollo 11 and I hope you can
hold it in up there ISS
maybe next time you guys should take a plunger!
this is what I heard:
Today, 40 years ago, We landed on the moon
and today The International Space Station reports
that their toilet is clogged.
I think it is FUNNY but I also think that's weird.
I mean, NASA is full of smart people engineers
and rocket scientist and they can't figure out
how to make sure the toilet doesn't get clogged.


Happy 40th anniversary Apollo 11 and I hope you can
hold it in up there ISS
maybe next time you guys should take a plunger!


1 comment:
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!! I totally agree! Why haven't we been able to come up with a solution to all the clogged potties of the world!!! ;)
Post a Comment