
apples...

They ROCK! Thats right, they do.
Not only our they good for you but they are great at getting your teeth out! OF the 6 I have lost half of them have come out because of me biting into apples!(The rest I either lost to milk duds or mom pulling them out)
Apples also taste good and can be used as planets in your fruit star system!( I saw that on a show when I was about 4, OK.)
Not only our they good for you but they are great at getting your teeth out! OF the 6 I have lost half of them have come out because of me biting into apples!(The rest I either lost to milk duds or mom pulling them out)
Apples also taste good and can be used as planets in your fruit star system!( I saw that on a show when I was about 4, OK.)


No comments:
Post a Comment