I HATE my photo editor today.
It's doing nothing close to what I want
and what little it is doing isn't quite dramatic
enough for me. Essentially, I've driven myself
crazy playing with this photo and I need to stop.
I can't even decide which crop I like best...hmmmpff!
What I LOVE about this photo that compels me to
continue to fool with it IS her eyes and her whispy
hair flying off asymmetrically to the right...hmnnnn...
What to do...what to do...I want to intensify both
and am having trouble. Suggestions?
It's doing nothing close to what I want
and what little it is doing isn't quite dramatic
enough for me. Essentially, I've driven myself
crazy playing with this photo and I need to stop.
I can't even decide which crop I like best...hmmmpff!
What I LOVE about this photo that compels me to
continue to fool with it IS her eyes and her whispy
hair flying off asymmetrically to the right...hmnnnn...
What to do...what to do...I want to intensify both
and am having trouble. Suggestions?






1 comment:
Try #3 with color. I love the color contrasts, and the eyes and hair...
Post a Comment