Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Pray HARD...please.


I'm so angry. She just had her birthday. Her hair is growing back.
She's looking so healthy again. GOD, I HATE CANCER!
please, pray for this devastated family. Pray for the healing
of this little girl. Pray that this latest scan is wrong.
It's too much, Dear Jesus...it's too much.
I've had a heart full of burden to pray for her since
she was diagnosed at five. Please join me!
She needs all the prayer she can get.
Her father, Aaron, is a pastor. Their family is a living,
breathing testimony of solid faith in Jesus Christ
and they are suffering so much. My heart breaks.

PRAY...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the
rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when
the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground,
and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:12


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Praying with you, Jeri.