
After a solid week of the stomach flu,
we got a 4 day reprieve and now
Eli has strep throat. Isaac is running a temp.
I'm not even kidding...I'm TOTALLY going to
jump out of my first floor-window...UGH!
So, I tell the 2nd-born, currently less-sick one
to STAY AWAY from his feeling super PUNK
older brother and I get the following comment.
"BUT, MOM, (sigh, eye-roll, pouty lip...the works)
You're breakin' my heart into tiny little pieces."
I repeat, UGH!
CALGON! Take me away! (Did I just totally date myself
to boot? If you don't remember that commercial...
don't EVEN talk to me...seriously...DON'T, not today anyways.)
we got a 4 day reprieve and now
Eli has strep throat. Isaac is running a temp.
I'm not even kidding...I'm TOTALLY going to
jump out of my first floor-window...UGH!
So, I tell the 2nd-born, currently less-sick one
to STAY AWAY from his feeling super PUNK
older brother and I get the following comment.
"BUT, MOM, (sigh, eye-roll, pouty lip...the works)
You're breakin' my heart into tiny little pieces."
I repeat, UGH!
CALGON! Take me away! (Did I just totally date myself
to boot? If you don't remember that commercial...
don't EVEN talk to me...seriously...DON'T, not today anyways.)


1 comment:
Oh no!!! Sickness is soooo nasty! But that picture is really funny!!!
Hope that you are all on the up and up soon!
Post a Comment