
As you may already know,
I have this suh-weeeeet summer intern for my blog.
We TOTALLY practice nepotism here at The Beautiful Mess so,
the internship and all the perks that the position has to offer
belong to my firstborn...my suPAfly guy...Eli.
He and I are gonna work on our journaling skills this summer
at least every couple of days you can look for a post from him.
Today's Prompt
If you could travel in a time machine and go any distance into the
past or future, where would you decide to go.Why?
I would proboly go to my past to re-do the
field trips and projects that I loved.
These are a few of them:
Corydon(That trip is my next blog post).
Junior Achevment BizTown(Where kids run a
city for 3 hrs). KidTown (Almost the same as
BizTown put with more help from the teachers).
My trip to Brown County
where we studied 2 different artists
TC Steele and Ansel Adams(Remember
how I took those pictures that made it
into Gallery One36 in Westfield?
Brown County is where I took those photos).
Those were fun, and I could start my life over
knowing all I know now... I could totally win
BIG $ betting on sports. AND no, I did not
steal that from Back To the Future 2. :)
I have this suh-weeeeet summer intern for my blog.
We TOTALLY practice nepotism here at The Beautiful Mess so,
the internship and all the perks that the position has to offer
belong to my firstborn...my suPAfly guy...Eli.
He and I are gonna work on our journaling skills this summer
at least every couple of days you can look for a post from him.
Today's Prompt
If you could travel in a time machine and go any distance into the
past or future, where would you decide to go.Why?
I would proboly go to my past to re-do the
field trips and projects that I loved.
These are a few of them:
Corydon(That trip is my next blog post).
Junior Achevment BizTown(Where kids run a
city for 3 hrs). KidTown (Almost the same as
BizTown put with more help from the teachers).
My trip to Brown County
where we studied 2 different artists
TC Steele and Ansel Adams(Remember
how I took those pictures that made it
into Gallery One36 in Westfield?
Brown County is where I took those photos).
Those were fun, and I could start my life over
knowing all I know now... I could totally win
BIG $ betting on sports. AND no, I did not
steal that from Back To the Future 2. :)


1 comment:
Dear Eli,
While I'm not nearly as brave as you to try to have a TV-less summer (and I'm so NOT suprised your mom has put together rules and/or a schedule to help implement this initiative...I bet she even has it color coded!), I AM looking forward to reading your blog entries this summer!
Keep 'em coming!
-Nicole
aka: Coley-O
Post a Comment