
So...I have this suh-weeeeet summer intern for my blog.
We TOTALLY practice nepotism here at The Beautiful Mess so,
the internship and all the perks that the position has to offer
belong to my firstborn...my suPAfly guy...Eli.
He and I are gonna work on our journaling skills this summer
and since school has already been out for two WHOLE days,
we premier our guest post segment titled, "Thinking".
SO Eli...could you please let our readers know what you
think about the our having a mostly TV-less house this summer?
Well, mom..I don't think its fair, really
with Isaac stocking me all the time I don't
get to watch T.V. or at least something
besides Ni-hao Kai-lan or Calliou all the time.
Uhm...it's stalking Mr. Spellbowl and WHATEVER, Eli.
(I was in MATHbowl, mom, not spellbowl)
Like we don't ALL endure episode upon episode of
Myth Busters and Star Wars: The Clone Wars all the time.
So, ANYWAYS, the question is not what you think of the
fairness of living in no TV-land or whether you'd like it BUT
how you think the summer might go
without the BOOB tube being on 24/7.
Like, I dunno,what are you gonna fill your time with?
What kind of things might we do instead?
Think of it like TV & computers didn't exist.
Then what would we do ALL summer long?
While I'm at it... What would your dream summer
WITHOUT technology look like?
Wait...I know, I KNOW! You'd read the whole summer
and I'd get to pick the books, right? (yeah, right)
Seriously...this is your post. I'm so NOT
gonna write your blog posts for you AND,
since I've written like 3 paragraphs...do
a big, old, brain-dump on the pre-selected
topic and see if you can beat my rambling.
I would fill my time playing with our
toys, you know, zoobs, playmobile, that
kind of stuff. If it was total
technology-less, I would have a summer
playing games and taking bike rides with you guys
But, the best thing would be if I could build
a machine that could take care or Issac
or something that could do my summer packet
which is like 6 gazillion pages long.
Ahhhhh, it would be a miracle!
I can already hear the angles singing...
But, no TV is gonna make Isaac more bored while
I'm doing something without him like
chores, taking out the dog, ect...
and he'll wreck everything.
So, I think it has some up sides and down sides.
We TOTALLY practice nepotism here at The Beautiful Mess so,
the internship and all the perks that the position has to offer
belong to my firstborn...my suPAfly guy...Eli.
He and I are gonna work on our journaling skills this summer
and since school has already been out for two WHOLE days,
we premier our guest post segment titled, "Thinking".
SO Eli...could you please let our readers know what you
think about the our having a mostly TV-less house this summer?
Well, mom..I don't think its fair, really
with Isaac stocking me all the time I don't
get to watch T.V. or at least something
besides Ni-hao Kai-lan or Calliou all the time.
Uhm...it's stalking Mr. Spellbowl and WHATEVER, Eli.
(I was in MATHbowl, mom, not spellbowl)
Like we don't ALL endure episode upon episode of
Myth Busters and Star Wars: The Clone Wars all the time.
So, ANYWAYS, the question is not what you think of the
fairness of living in no TV-land or whether you'd like it BUT
how you think the summer might go
without the BOOB tube being on 24/7.
Like, I dunno,what are you gonna fill your time with?
What kind of things might we do instead?
Think of it like TV & computers didn't exist.
Then what would we do ALL summer long?
While I'm at it... What would your dream summer
WITHOUT technology look like?
Wait...I know, I KNOW! You'd read the whole summer
and I'd get to pick the books, right? (yeah, right)
Seriously...this is your post. I'm so NOT
gonna write your blog posts for you AND,
since I've written like 3 paragraphs...do
a big, old, brain-dump on the pre-selected
topic and see if you can beat my rambling.
I would fill my time playing with our
toys, you know, zoobs, playmobile, that
kind of stuff. If it was total
technology-less, I would have a summer
playing games and taking bike rides with you guys
But, the best thing would be if I could build
a machine that could take care or Issac
or something that could do my summer packet
which is like 6 gazillion pages long.
Ahhhhh, it would be a miracle!
I can already hear the angles singing...
But, no TV is gonna make Isaac more bored while
I'm doing something without him like
chores, taking out the dog, ect...
and he'll wreck everything.
So, I think it has some up sides and down sides.


No comments:
Post a Comment