Sunday, June 07, 2009

MckMama's MckMana Cakes


THESE ARE THE BEST
PANCAKES EVER!!

I mean, EVER!!!
After 3 days of like only eating 500 calories
a day, (I've been sick...stomach flu followed
by strep throat followed by an ear infection...
total bummer way to end the school year and start
the summer.)
I have finally found something that
sounds good to me.
Have you ever
heard of banana, flax-seed, cinnamon,
almond butter pancakes?
Thanks to MckMama's recipe
we had the the best pancakes known to man-kind!

They were heavenly! (Hence the MANA part of MckMana)
They are fluffy and creamy and well...you
try them for yourself
view the recipe here...

This is the address to those heavenly things.

I mean look at them doesn't it make your mouth water?

Thank you MckMama!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Eli!! I am so glad you liked the pancakes!! And "McMana"!? You are SO clever!!

I really enjoyed your post and I think you're a great writer! And your pancakes turned out much nicer and rounder looking than mine did! Did your mom help, or did you make them yourself?

Great post!

Love,

MckMama

JD said...

Those look great, Eli!

We made banana oatmeal pancakes a while ago, and they were deliriously delicious too!


I hope you're feeling much better soon :)

AnneConover said...

I made these the day after the recipe was posted. We LOVED them and they are the only pancake I will make from now on!

Kelli said...

Those are some AWESOME looking pancakes! Can I come over for breakfast next time??? :)

Rebekah said...

Well these do look delish and sound yummy. Im going to have to make it for my many small children as well. LOL Well most of my children are small....some are big now. LOL

Mike and Katie said...

My boys love these kind of pancakes, too. We freeze them and they eat them with coconut frosting!

Jonna said...

You did a wonderful job! I was planning on making them, now I really do!!